1 It is characterized by cellulitis usually of odontogenic origin.
2 It involves the submandibular sublingual and submental spaces.
which of the statements given above is are correct ?
A. 1 only
B. 2 only
C. Both 1 and 2
D. Neither 1 nor 2
117. in a Sutured surgical wound , the process of epithelialization is completed within .
A. 24 Hours
B. 48 hours
C. 72 hours
D. 96 hours
It took a lot of time for me to find this answer . but finally found it in The washington manual of surgery . check out this page from the Washington manual of surgery by google books to view the answer yourself .
118. with reference to duodenal ulcers consider the following statement :
1 They occur most often in the second part of duodenum
2 infection with H pylori and NSAID induced injury account for maturity of duodenal ulcers
3. malignant duodenal users are extremely rare .
4. Eradication of H Pylori has greatly reduced the recurrence rates in duodenal ulcers .
A. 1, 2 and 3 only
B. 2,3 and 4 only
C. 1 and 4 only
D. 1,2,3 , and 4
119. A Patient present with hemoptysis copious sputum and tram lines ( abnormal air bronchogram ) pattern on the chest X –ray what is the most likely diagnosis ?
A. Lung abscess
B. Pulmonary embolism with infraction
D. carcinoma of lung
120. peripheral eosinophilia is not a characteristic feature of
b. Allergic aspergillosis
c. Tropical eosinophilia
d. Loeffler Syndrome
In chapter 249 of Harrison's internal medicine 17th edition, while discussing the diagnosis of hypersensitivity pneumoinitis, the author clearly mentions that eosinophilia is not a feature of hypersensitivity pneumonitis . In the same chapter read all the causes of eosinophilia which the author mentions in a table .