(a) Abdominal compartment syndrome.
(b) Tension pneumothorax
(c) Positive pressure ventilation
37. Consider the following:
2. Nucleotides (RNA and DNA)
3. Fatty acids
Which of the above immuno-nutrients are required more in the conditions of stress?
(a) 1 and 3 only
(b) 2 and 4 only
(c) 1, 2 and 3 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
38. Sprain of the ankle joint results from an injury to
(a) Deltoid ligament
(b) Spring ligament
(c) Posterior talofibular ligament
(d) Anterior talofibular ligament
On the lateral (outside) of the ankle is a complex of three ligaments. These three ligaments provide stability by attaching the lateral malleolus to the bones below the ankle joint (talus and calcaneus). They are the:
2. calcaneo-fibular ligament (goes from the calcaneus to the fibula)
3. posterior talo-fibular ligament (goes from the talus to the fibula).
39. 'Anterior drawer sign' is positive in
(a) Medial meniscus injury
(b) Anterior cruciate ligament injury
(c) Lateral collateral ligament injury
(d) Lateral meniscus injury
40. What is the most important aspect of management of burn injury in the first 24 hours?
(a) Fluid resuscitation