1. Rheumatic carditis is a pancarditis.
2. Carey-Coombs murmur is a delayed systolic munnur heard during the course of acute rheumatic fever.
3. Mitral regurgitation is the most common manifestation of acute rheumatic carditis.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 1 and 2
(c) 2 and 3
(d) 1 and 3
82. Which one of the following does not cause pulsus paradoxus ?
(a) Severe aortic regurgitation
(b) Cardiac tamponade
(c) Constrictive pericarditis
(d) Acute severe bronchial asthma
83. Match List I with List II and select the correct answer using the code given below the Lists:
List-I List- II
(Heart sound) (Disease)
A. Loud S1 1.Valvular pulmonary stenosis
B. Loud S2 2.Atrial septal defect
C. Soft S2 3.Mitral stenosis
D. Wide and fixed S2 4. Pulmonary arterial Hypertension
a. A B C D
3 4 1 2
b. A B C D
3 1 4 2
c. A B C D
2 4 1 3
d. A B C D
2 1 4 3
84. Ghon's complex is not characterised by
(a) Hilar lymph nodes
(b) Pleural effusion
(c) Prominent draining lymphatics
(d) Subpleural focus
85. Which one of the following is the drug of choice in the case of ventricular tachycardia in myocardial infarction?