21. Koebner's phenomenon is seen in
(a) Lupus vulgaris
(b) Lupus erythematosis
(d) Eczematous dermatitis
22. Consider the following clinical features:
1. Impaired judgement
2. Impaired memory
3. Alteration of personality
4. Clouding of consciousness
Which of the above are characteristic of dementia?
a) 1 and 2 only
(b) 1, 2 and 3 only
(c) 3 and 4 only
(d) 1, 2, 3 and 4
23. which one of the following is not a feature of catatonic schizophrenia?
(b) Automatic obedience
24. Which one of the following is the investigation of choice for suspected deep vein thrombosis of the lower extremity?
(a) Radioactive labelled fibrinogen uptake
(b) Ascending contrast phlebography
(c) D-dimer estimation
(d) Duplex ultrasonography
25. What is the most common initial manifestation of increased intracranial pressure in a patient with head injury?
(a) Change in the level of consciousness
(b) Ipsilateral pupillary dilatation
(c) Retching and vomiting