- 91. Which of the following is an example of Disability limitation?
1. Reducing occurrence of polio by immunization.
2. Arranging for schooling of child suffering from PRPP.
3. Resting affected limbs in neutral position.
4. Providing calipers for walking.
92. Which of the following is the ‘Least common’ complication of measles?
3. Otitis media.
93. Brucellosis can be transmitted by all of the following modes, except:
1. Contact with infected placenta.
2. Ingestion of raw vegetables from infected farms.
3. Person to person transmission.
4. Inhalation of infected dust or aerosol.
94. Which of the following statements about lepromin test is not true?
1. It is negative in most children in first 6 months of life.
2. It is a diagnostic test.
3. It is an important aid to classify type of leprosy disease.
4. BCG vaccination may convert lepra reaction from negative to positive.
95. Which one of the following methods is used for the estimation of chlorine demand of water>
2. Horrock’s apparatus.
3. Berkefeld filter.
4. Double pot method.
96. Lice are not the vectors of:
1. Relapsing fever.
2. Q fever.
3. Trench fever.
4. Epidemic typhus.
97. You have diagnosed a patient clinically as having SLE and ordered 6 tests. Out of which 4 tests have come positive and 2 are negative. To determine the probability of SLE at this point, you need to know:
1. Prior probability of SLE; sensitivity and specificity of each test.
2. Incidence of SLE and predictive value of each test.
3. Incidence and prevalence of SLE.
4. Relative risk of SLE in this patient.
98. All of the following predominant motor neuropathy except:
1. Acute inflammatory demyclinating polyradiculoneuropathy..
2. Porphyric neuropathy.
3. Lead intoxication.
4. Arsenic intoxication.
99. Direct standardization is used to compare the mortality rates between tow countries. This is done because of the differences in:
1. Causes of death
3. Age of distributions.
100. Mucin layer tear film deficiency occurs in:
1. Keratoconjunctivits sicca.
2. Lacrimal gland removal.
3. Canalicular block.
4. Herpetic keratitis.