41. Which of the following is the best way of preventing development of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) in post operative period?
1. Early ambulation
3. Prophylactic heparin
4. Los dose aspirin
42. In the manning scoring system of biophysical profile for fetal monitoring which parameter is not included:
1. Fetal tone
2. Fetal gross body movements.
3. Oxytocin challenge test
4. Non stress test
43. The pseudomyxoma peritonei occurs as a complication of the following ovarian tumour:
1. Serous cystadenoma
2. Mucinous cystadenoma
44. A 27-year primigrvida presents with pregnancy induced hypertension with blood pressure of 150/100 mm of Hg at 32 week of gestation with no other complications. Subsequently, her blood pressure is controlled on treatment. If there are no complications, the pregnancy should be best terminated at:
1. 40 Completed weeks
2. 37 Completed weeks
3. 35 Completed weeks
4. 34 Completed weeks
45. A 13-year-old young girl presents in the casualty with acute pain the lower abdomen. She has history of cyclical pain for last 6 months and she has not attained her menarche yet. On local genital examination, a tense bulge in the region of hymen was seen. The most probable diagnosis is:
1. Rockytansky Kuster Huser syndrome
2. Testicular feminization syndrome
3. Imperforate hymen
4. Asherman’s syndrome
46. In which of the following heart diseases maternal mortality is found to be highest?
1. Eisenmenger’s comlex
2. Coarctation of aorta
3. Mitral stenosis
4. Aortic stenosis
47. All of the following are the complications in the new born of the diabetic mother except:
1. Hyper bilirubinemia
48. The shortest diameter in fetal head is:
1. Biparietal diameter
2. Suboccipito frontal diameter
3. Occipito frontal diameter
4. Bitemporal diameter
49. A twenty year old patient presented with early pregnancy for Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP) in day care facility. What will be the anesthetic induction agent of choice?
50. Which organ is the primary site of hematopoiesis in the fetus before midpregnancy?