51. Which one of the following is the description used for the term allodynia during pain management?
1. Absence of pain perception
2. Complete lack of pain sensation.
3. Unpleasant sensation with or without a stimulus
4. Perception of an ordinarily nonnoxious stimulus as severe pain
52. Which of the following inhalational agents has the minimum blood gas solubility coefficient?
4. Nitrous oxide.
53. Which of the following is the neuromuscular blocking agent with the shortest onset of action?
54. Administration of Glucose solution is prescribed for all of the following situations except:
2. Child of a diabetic mother
3. History of unconsiciousness
4. History of hypoglycemia
55. Which one of the following brain tumors is highly vascular in nature?
3. C P angle epidermoid.
4. Pituitory adenomas.
56. Which of the following cranial nerves present in the posterior fossa?
1. 3rd to 12th
2. 4th to 12th
3. 5th to 12th
4. 6th to 12th
57. All of the following drugs are used for managing status epilepticus except:
3. Thiopentone sodium.
58. Cushing’s Triad includes all except:
4. Irregular respiration.
59. The causes of systemic secondary insult to injured brain include all of the following except:
60. Neostigmine antagonizes nondepolarizing blockade by all of the following mechanisms, except:
1. Decreasing the break down of Acetylcholine at the motor end plate.
2. Preventing K efflux from the cell.
3. Increasing the release of Acetylcholine at the motor endplate.
4. Depolarization of the motor endplate.