31q: which of the following pair is incorrect ?
- selenium deficiency causes cardiomyopathy
- zinc deficiency causes pulmonary fibrosis
- increased calcium causes iron deficiency
- vitamin A deficiency occurs after 6 months to 1 year of low vitamin A diet
answer: b . zinc deficiency causes pulmonary fibrosis .
32q: when the variables follow standard distribution ?
- mean = median
- median = variance
- mean = 2 median
- standard deviation = 2 variance
answer: a . mean = median .
33q: mode of transmission of Q fever ?
answer: c . aerosols .
34q: in obstructive azospermia
- FSH and LH both increased
- FSH and LH both decreased
- FSH and LH both normal
- FSH decrease but LH increased
Answer: c . both normal .
35q: all are contents in deep perineal pouch except ?
- deep transverse perineal muscles
- sphincter urethrae
- root of penis
- dorsal nerve of penis
answer: c . root of the penis .
36q: vitamin A prophylaxis is ?
- primary prevention
- secondary prevention
- tertiary prevention
- specific protection
answer: d . specific protection .
37q: finnish type nephrotic syndrome is due to ?
- nephrin gene
- alpha actinin
- TRP 6
Answer: a . nephrin gene .
38q: which nerve escapes entrapment ?
- deep peroneal nerve
answer: a . femoral nerve .
39q: which is not a primary amenorrhea ?
- kallman syndrome
- sheehan’s syndrome
- turner syndrome
- mayer rokitansky kuster hauser syndrome
answer: b . sheehan’s syndrome .
40q: contraceptive of choice in lactating female ?
- Lactational amenorrhea
Answer: d . barrier .