1. in a subclavian artery block at the outer border of first rib all of the following vessels help in maintaining the circulation to upper limp except?
a. thyrocervical trunk
b. suprascapular a
c. sub scapular a
d. superior thoracic a.
2. fascia around nerve bundle of brachial plexus is derived from?
a. prevertebral fascia
b. clavipectoral fascia
c. deep cervical fascia
d. pectoral fascia.
3.buccinator muscle is pierced by all except?
a. buccal br of facial n.
b. mucus gland of buccopharyngeal fascia.
c. parotid duct
d. buccal br of mandibular n.
4.which of the following brainstem nuclei is not derived from alar plate?
a. hypoglossal nuclei
b. inferior olivary nucleus
c. dentate nucleus
d. substantis nigra
5. which is not a permanent mucosal fold?
a. gastric rugae
b. spiral valve
c. transverse rectal fold
d. plica semilunaris
6. not a boundary of triangle of auscultation?
c. latissimus dorsi
d. serratus anterior
7.spleen projects into the following space of peritoneal cavity?
a. greater sac
b. paracolic gutter
c. left subhepatic space
d. infracolic compartment
8. sternocleidomastoid is not supplied by?
a. superior thyroid a.
b. thyrocervical trunk
c. occipital a
d. post auricular a
9.which of the following is the terminal group of lymph node in coeliac axis?
b. lateral sacral
c. para colic
d. intermediate gp.
10.nitrogen narcosis is caused due to?
a. increased susceptibility of neurons for nitrogen
b. nitrogen inhibits dismutase enzyme
c. decrease in oxygen free radicals
d. increased production of nitrous oxide
11. CSF pressure depends primarily upon?
a. rate of formation from choroid plexus
b. rate of absorption
c. cerebral blood flow
d. blood pressure
12.all are non functional plasma enzymes except?
a. lipoprotein lipase
b. hormone sensitive lipase
c. alkaline phosphatase
d. prostate specific phosphatase
13.maximum post prandial motility is seen in?
a. ascending colon
b. descending colon
c. sigmoid colon
d. transeverse colon
14. vagal stimulation of heart causes?
a. increased hr
b. . increased rr interval
c. . increased cardiac output
d. . increased force of contraction
15. true about weber feschner law?
a. gradations of stimulus strength are discriminated approximately in proportion to the logarithm of the stimulus strength
16.cells present in cerebral cortex are all except?
a. bipolar cells
b. purkinje cells
d. golgi cells
d. granule cells
17. which does not lies in medulla?
a. collecting duct
b. jg apparatus
c. vasa recta
d. loop of henle
18.mineralocorticoid receptors are present in all except?
b. glomerular tubules
19. which is true?
a. clearance of a substance is greater than gfr if tubular secretion occours
b. clearance of a subs is always increased if there is tubular secretion
c. descending loh has hypotonic urine
d. descending loh is permeable to solutes
20. mean circulating filling pressure is?
a. difference between central venous pressure and central arterial pressure
b. mean atrial pressure
c. arterialpressure taken just at the point when heart stops beating
d. difference between systemic and pulmonary arterial pressure
21.which is true about presynaptic inhibition?
a. occours due to hyperpolarisation of presynaptic membrane
b. occours due to inhibition of release of neurotransmitter from presynaptic terminal
c. produces action potential
22.circadian rhythm is controlled by?
a. suprachiasmatic nucleus
b. median eminence
c. paramedian nu
d. supraoptic nuclei
23.dna without introns is?
a. b dna
b. z dna
c. c dna
d. mitochondrial dna
24.all are true about glutathione except?
a. converts hemoglobin to methemoglobin
b. decreases free radicals
c. helps in conjugation reaction
d. co factor of various enzymes
25. ribosome has followin enzymatic activity?
a. peptidyl transferase
b. amino acyl t rna synthetase
26.which enzyme is responsible for carboxylation reaction?
d. thiamine pyrophosphate
28. glowing of firefly is due to?
d. phospho creatinine
29. in carboxylation of clotting factors by vit k which amino acid is carboxylated?
30. synthesis of a immunoglobulin in membrane bound or independent form is determined by?
a. one turn two turn joining rule
b. allelic exclusion
c. class switching
d. differential rna processing
31. phosphorlase b is inhibited by?
32. in metabolism of xenobiotics all of the followin reactions occour in phase one except?
33. which is not a second messenger?
b. guanyl cyclase
34.structure of proteins can be determined by all except?
- mass spectrometry
- nmr spectrometry
35. functions of thiamine?
a. co enzyme of pyruvate dehydrogenase and alpha keto dehydrogenase
b. co enzyme of trans ketolase
36.replacin alanine by which amino acid will increase the absorbance of proteins at 280nm?
37. thalidomide is not used in?
a. hiv related neuropathy
b. erythema nodosum leprosum
c. aphthous ulcer
d. bechets ds
38. drugs used for detrusor instability are all except?
39.which is not an alkylating agent?
40. ifosfamide belongs to which class?
a. alkylating agent
b. anti metabolite
41. doc for refractory histiocytosis?
c. cytosine arabinoside
d. high dose methotrexate
42. TNF alpha inhibitors are contraindicated in?
b. seronegative spondyloarthritis
c. psoriatic arthritis
d. rheumatoid arthritis
43. true about alpha subunit of g protein?
a. has gtpase activity
44. question about herceptin ?
45. true about acarbose are a/e?
a. controls both pre and post prandial hyperglycemia
b. it decreases fibrinogen level
c. its an alpha glucosidase inhibitor
d. it delays progression of diabetes
46. a female has hypopigmented leison on centre of forehead.drug responsible is?
b. ether metabolite of hydroquinone
c. para tetra butyl catechol
d. para tetra butyl phenol
47. dose of which cephalosporin is not reduced in renal insufficiency?
48. true about ace inhibitors?
a. half life of enlapril is more than lisinopril
b. inhibit conversion of angiotensinogen to angiotensin i
c. first dose hypotension is not seen if previous treatment with diuretics is stopped
49. which of the following does not contribute to digoxin toxicity?
c. renal failure
50. which drug used intreatment of osteoporosis causes both bone formation and decreased bone resorption?
b strontiun ranoxalate
51. which of the following drugs can be used in renal failure?
52. a girl on sulphonamides developed abdominal pain and presented to emergency with seizure.what is the probable cause?
a. acute intermittent porphyria
b. congenital erythropoietic porphyria
c. inf mononcleosis
d. kawasakis ds
53. MHC is loccated on which chromosome?
54.brca 1 is located on chromosome?
55. gene for folate carrier protein is located on chromosome?
56.all are true about thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura except?
a. microangiopathic hemolytic anemia
c. normal complement level
57.essential for tumour metastasis is?
d. inhibition of tyrosine kinase activity
58. common complement component for both pathways is?
59.enzme responsible for respiratory burst is?
60.most potent stimulator of naïve t cell is?
a. mature dendritic cell
b. follicular dendritic cell
d. b cell
61.nitroblue tetrazolium test is used for?
c. t cell
d. b cell
62.hypersensitivity vasculitis is seen in?
a. post capillary venules
63. biosaftey precaution grade iii is practiced in all except?
a. human influenza virus
b. st louis encephalitis virus
c. coxiella burnetti
d. mycobacterium tuberculosis
64.most common species of pseudomonas causing intravenous catheter related infections?
a. p. cepacia
65.most sensitive diagnostic test for dengue is?
a. igm elisa
c. tissue culture
d. electron microscopy
66. a gardener has multiple vesicles on hand and multiple eruption s along the lymphatics. most common fungus responsible is?
a. sporothrix shenkii
67. which is not a rna virus?
b. simian 40
d. vesicular stomatitis virus
68.true about prion is?
a. are virus coded
b. cause misfolding of proteins
c. cleave protein
d. defect in folding of proteins
69. all are true about bacteriophage except?
a. helps in transduction of bacteria
b. imparts toxigenicity to bacteria
c. can transper chromosomal gene
70.a girl from shimla presented to opd with fever malaise and axillary and inguinal lymphadenopathy.culture shows stalactite growth.causative organism is?
71.true about carbohydrate antigen are all except?
a. has low immunogenicity
b. memory response seen
c. causes polyclonal b cell stimulation
d. does not stimulate t cell
72.mechanism of action of pertusis toxin is?
a. adp ribosylation
d. acts through g alpha subunit
73.which of the following is true about isotypic variation?
a. subtle amino acid changes due to allelic differences
b. changes in aa heavy and light chain in variable region
c. changes in heavy n light chain in constant region responsible for class and subtype
d. these are areas in antigen that bind specifically to antibody
74.true about hybridoma technique are a/e?
a. narmal activated b cellsmyeloma cells
b. myeloma cells selective mutation in salvage pathway, vigorous proliferation in hat medium
c. thymidine kinase and hgprt catalyse he salvage pathway
d. aminopterin a folic antagonist, inhibits de novo nucleotide synthesis
75. what is fallanga?
a. beating on soles with blunt object
76.hydrocution refers to?
a. drowning in cold water
b. electrocution in water
c. post mortem immersion
d. immersion in boiling water
77.not a constituent of embalming fluid?
78. thanatology is study of?
79.a man working as a pest killer comes to opd with pain abdomen and garlic odour in breath with transverse lines on nails.posoning is due to?
SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE :
80.kaplan meier method is used for?
a . survival
81.incidence can be calculated by?
a. case control study
b. cross sectional study
c. prospective study
d. retrospective study
82.all are true about cluster sampling except?
a. sample size is same as that of simple random sampling
83. false about indian reference female is?
a. weighs 55 kg
b. age 20-39yrs
c. 8 hours of moderate work
d. walking and recreation for 2 hours
84. not true about breast milk is?
a. maximum output is seen at 12 month
b. breast milk protein is a reference protein
c. calcium utilization from breast milk is more than cows milk
d. coefficient of absorption of iron is 70%
85.lepromin test is ured for?
d. epidemiological investigation
86.fish is a poor source of?
d. vit a
87.false about vaccines is?
a. thiomersal is preservative in dpt
b.kanamycin is preservative in measels
c. mgcl2 is stabilizer used in opv
d. neomycin is preservative in bcg
88.true about bcg vaccination is?
a. tuberculin test is positive after 6 weeks of vaccination
b. inj site should be cleaned with spirit
c. who recommends danish1331 strain for vaccine
d. diluent uesd is either distilled water or normal saline
89.shortest incubation period is of?
b. hep b
c. hep a
90.increase in false positive is seen in?
a. high prevalance
b. low prevalance
c. high specificity
d. high sensitivity
91.plastic wrapper of surgical syringe should be discarded in?
a blue bag
92. false about ddt is?
a. contact poison
b. residual effect lasts for 18 moths
c. causes immediate dath
d. permethrin has synergistic action
93.all are larva control measures except?
b. intermittent irrigation
d. paris green
94.not a part of safe strategy?
b. vit a supplementation
c. face wash
95.goals of national population policy are a/e?
a. bring down tfr to replacement level by 2015
b. decrease imr to 30/1000
c. decrease mmr to 100/100000
d. 100% registretion of birth death and pregnancy
96.best index of contraceptive efficacy is?
- pearl index
- chandelers index
97.test for efficacy of pasteurisation of milk is?
a. methylene blue test
b. phosphatase test
98. incineration is not done for?
a. waste sharp
b. cytotoxic dugs
c. human anatomical waste
99.cyclo developmental life cycle is seen in?
100. true about npu?
a.it gives idea about quality of protein
b. it is the ratio of total nitrogen retained by total n2 intake multiplied by 1oo
101.true about maximum isolation period of enteric fever is?
a. upto 3 days after starting the treatment
b. till 3 consequtive negative stool and urine samples are obtained from the patient
102.all are true about randomised controlled trial except?
a. sample size depends upon hypothesis
b. dropouts are excluded from analysis
c. interviewers bias can be eliminated by double blinding
d. groups are comparable on baseline characterstics.
EAR , NOST AND THROAT
103. use of nitrous oxide is contraindicated in?
a. cochlear implant
b. microlaryngeal surgery
c. vitreoretinal surgery
d. exentration operation
104. all are true about nasolabial cyst except?
a. arises from odontoid epithelium
b. usually bilateral
c. presents submucosally in anterior nasal floor
d. usually presents in adulthood
105.microwick microcatheter sustained release preparation is used in?
a. medication to round window
b. control of epistxis
c. freis syndrome
d. drooling of saliva
106.all are seen in horners syndrome except?
a. heterochromia iridis
d. apparent exophthalmos
107. inclusion conjunctivitis is caused by?
a. chlamydia psittaci
b. chlamydia trachomatis
108.maximum refractory index is of?
b. ant surface of lens
c.centrum of lens
d. post surface of lens
109.what is seen in 6th nerve palsy of left side?
a. diplopia in left gaze
b. accomodative pareisis of left eye
c. ptosis of left eye
d. adduction weakness of left eye
110.whiich enzyme is defective in refsums disease?
a. phytanic acid oxidase
b. succinate thiokinase
c. malonate dehydrogenase
111. a 9 yr old girl has difficulty in combing hairs and climbing upstairs since 6 months.she has gowers sign positive and maculopapular rash ovr metacarpo phalangeal joints.what shuold be the next appropriate investigatio to be done?
b. ra factor
c. creatine kinase
112.antibody found in myositis is?
a. anti jo1
b anti scl 70
c. anti ds dna
113.a girl on exposure to cold has pallor of extermities followed by pain and cyanosis. in later ages of life she is prone to develop?
d. systemic sclerosis
114. which radiological feature would help differentiate rheumatoid arthritis with sle?
b. juxta articular osteoporosis
c. subluxation of mcp joint
d. swelling of pip joint
115.all are seen in reiters syndrome except?
a. subcutaneous nodules
b. oral ulcers
c. keratoderma belanorrhagicum
d. circinate balanitis
116.which of the organism causes reactive arthritis?
a. ureaplasma urealyticum
b. group a beta hemolytic streptococci
c. borrelia burgdorferi
117.all are true about metachromatic leucodystrophy except?
a. follows an indolent course and slow to progress
b. tissue biopsy is diagnostic
c. presents as visual loss and speech abnormality
d. involves deep cortical neurons
118. most common cause of mononeuritis multiplex in
a. hansens disease
119.wiskott aldrich syndrome is characterised by all except?
b. autosomal recessive
c. failure of aggregation of platelets in response to agonists
120.spontaneous csf leak occours in all except?
a. increased ict
b. partial or complete empty sella syndrome
c. pseudotumour cerebri
d. low risk encephalocoele
121. true about fluorescent antibody detection test in diagnosis of plasmodium falcifarum are a/e?
a. it’s a immunochromatic test
b. detection of histidine rich protein 1
c. detection of lactate dehydrogenase antigen
d. detection of aldolase antigen
122.microangiopathic hemolytic anaemia is seen in a/e?
a. antiphosphplipid antibody syn
c. microscopic polyangitis
d. metallic cardiac valves
123. which of these is not a marker of active replicative phase of chronic hepatitis b?
a. hbv dna
b. hbv dna polymerase
c. anti hbc
d. ast &alt
124.vasodialation in spider naevi is due to?
125. in a emphysematous patient with [bleep] leison which is the best investigation to measure lung volumes?
a. body plethysmography
b. helium dilution
c. trans diaphragmatic pressure
126.a 29 yr old unmarried female presents with dyspnea, her chest x ray is normal, fvc-92% fevi/fvc-89% dlco-59%. on exercise her oxygen saturation drops from 92% to 86%.what is the diagnosis?
a. alveolar hypoventillation
b. primary pulmonary hypertension
c. interstitial lung disease
127.a man on 10 days course of cephalosporins on 8th day of treatment develops hign grade fever and rashes all over the body.what is the diagnosis?
a. partially treated meningitis
b. type iii hypersensitivity reaction
c. kawasaki’s ds
128. which is false about acrodermatitis enteropathica?
a. triad of diarrhoea dmentia dermatitis
b. low serum zinc levels
c. symptoms improve with zinc supplementation
129.which of the following is not a minor criteria for multiple myeloma?
a. multiple lytic bone leisons
b. plasmacytosis of 20% in bone marrow
c. plasmacytoma on tissue biopsy
d. igg- 3g/dl iga-1.5g/dl
130.which of the following features of uremia will not improve with hemodialysis?
a. peripheral neuropathy
d. metabolic acidosis
131.not a major framingham criteria for diagnosis of chf?
c. s3 gallop
d. paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnea
132.a 54 yr old smoker man comes with fever hemoptysis weight loss and oligoarthritis. seriaal skiagram shows fleeting opacities.what is the diagnosis?
a. allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
b. ca lung
d. wegeners granulomatosis
133.misfolded proteins are seen in a/e?
a. prion ds
b. multiple sclerosis
d. creutzfeldt jacob ds
134.zinc deficiency causes a/e?
- pulmonary fibrosis
135.in a maLe after laproscopic cholecystectomy carcinoma gall bladder stage ia was detected on histopath. what is the next appropriat management?
a. conservative and follow up
b. radical portal lymphadenectomy
136. boundary of triangle of dom are formed by all except?
a. peritoneal fold reflection
b. coopers ligament
c. testicular vessels
d. vas defrens
137.most common site of curlings ulcer in a burns patient is?
138.most common site of peripheral aneurysm?
a. femoral a.
b. popliteal a
c. brachial a
d. radial a
139. the children hospital of eastern ontario pain scale(cheops) for rating post operative pain in children includes a/e?
d. oxygen saturation
140. a man comes to emergency with steb injury to left flank.he has stable vitals what would be the next step in management?
c. diagnostic peritoneal lavage
141. recurrent gist is diagnosed by?
a. pet scan
142. nicoladoni’s sign is also known as?
a. branhams sign
b. murray sign
d. frei sign
143.not a complication of total parenteral nutrition?
a. congestive cardiac failure
b. metabolic bone disease
c. essential fatty acid deficiency
144. surgery not done in morbid obesity?
a. ileal transposition
b. pancreatico biliary diversion
c. sleeve gastrectomy
d. gastric bypass
145.a person with multiple injuries develops fever tachycardia tachypnea and a periumbilical rash. diagnosis is?
a. fat embolism
b. pulmonary embolism
146. glomus tumour is seen in?
147. hunterian ligature is used in?
a. varicose vein
b. popliteal aneurysm
c. av malformation
d. limb ischemia
148.treatment of medullary carcinoma thyroid?
a. surgery alone
b. radioiodine ablation
c. surgery and radiotherapy
d. chemo and radiation
149.in a patient of carcinoma breast supraclavicular lymph nodes are positive for metastasis.stage is?
150.best test to diagnose gerd and quantify acid output is?
c. 24 hour ph monitoring
151.virchows triad includes a/e?
a. injury to vein
b. venous thrombosis
c. venous stasis
d. hypercoagulability of blood
152.a 25 year male presented with pain abdomen, on usg mixed echogenicity was found at left renal hilum and a multifocal necrotic mass is detected.probable diagnosis is?
a. metastatic germ cell tumour
b. transitional cell carcinoma
d. metastatic malignant melanoma
153.most common site of cholangio carinoma?
a. distal biliary tree
c. intrahepatic biliary duct
154.true about gleasons staging?
- score from 1-10
b. high score is associated with bad prognosis
c. helps in grading of tumour
d. helps deceide treatment modality
155.most common cause of acute mesentric ischemia?
c.non occlusive mesentric ischemia
156.a woman noticed mass on breast with bloody discharge.
histopath revealed duct ectasia.treatment is?
c. radical duct excision
d. simple mastectomy
157. a 7 yr old girl with non productive cough, mild stridor for 3 months duration. patient is improving but suddenly developed wheeze productive cough mild fever and hyperlucency on cxr and pft shows obstructive curve.diagnosis is?
a. bronchiolitis obliterans
c. pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis
d. follicular bronchitis
158. 3.5 kg term male baby born of uncomplicated pregnancy developed respiratory distress at birth not responded to surfactant, echo is normal, cxr shows ground glass appearance. culture negative.apgar score 4 and 5 at 1 and 5 min.hostory of i month female sibling died before.diagnosis?
b. meconium aspiration
c. neonatal plmonary alveolar proteinosis
d. diffuse herpes simplex infection
159. all are true about congenital rubella except?
a. igg persists for more than 6 months
b. igm antibody is present at birth
c. most common anomalies are hearing and heart defects
d. increased congenital malformation if infection after 16 weeks
160. a 10 yr old child is always restless inattentive to study and always wants to play outside.parents are extremely distressed.what would you advise?
a. it’s a normalbehaviour
b. behaviour therapy
c. it’s a serious illness requires medical treatment
d. needs change in environment
161.a 2yr old child brought to emergency at 3 am .child has barky cough and stridor only while crying. narmal hydration rr-36/min t-39.6 c .what will be your next step?
a. racemic epinephrine nebulisation
b. high dose dexamethasone inj
c. nasal was for influenza/rsv
d. antibiotics and blood culture
162.bad prognostic factor for all is?
a. age 2-8 years
d. t(9:22), t(8:14),t(4:11)
OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY :
163.in mc roberts manoeuvre hip is flexed against mothers abdomen.this leads to injury of which nerve?
a. lumbosacral trunk
b. obturator n
c. femoral n.
d. lateral cutaneous n of thigh
164. all are done in management of shoulder dystocia except?
a. fundal pressure
b. mc roberts manoeuvre
c. suprapubic pressure
d. wood s manoeuvre
165.a 25 year old married nullipara undergoes laproscopic cystectomy for ovarian cyst which on histopath reveals serous ovarian adenocarcinoma.what should be the next management?
a. serial ca-125 and follow up
b. hysterectomy and salpingooophorectomy
c. hysterectomy + radiotherapy
166. safest vasopressor in pregnancy is?
167.fallopian tube dysmotility is seen in?
a. noonan syn
b. turner syn
c. kartagener syn
d. marfan syn
168.all of the following investigations are used in figo staging of carcinoma cervix except?
169.clue cells are found in?
a. candidial vaginosis
b. bacterial vaginosis
170. best indicator of ovarian reserve is?
d. fsh/ lh ratio
171. a pregnant lady acquires chicken pox 3 days prior to delivery.she delivers by normal vaginal route.which of the following statements is true?
a. both mother and baby are safe
b. give antiviral tt to mother before delivery
c. give antiviral tt to baby
d. baby will develop congenital varicella syndrome
172. earliest detectable congenital malformation by usg is?
b. spina bifida
d. cystic hygroma
173.all of the following should be done to prevent the transmission of hiv from mother to baby except?
a. vit a supplementation to mother
b. no breast feeding
c. vaginal delivery
d. zidovudine to mother
174.a 45yr old lady with dub has 8mm thickness of endometrium.next step in management?
175. all are true about pcod except?
a. persistently elevated lh
b. increased lh/fsh ratio
c. increased dheas
d. increased prolactin
176.a female at 37 wks of gestation has mild labour pain for 10 hours and cervix is persistently 1cm dialated non effeced.what will be next appropriate management?
a. sedation and wait
b. augmentation with syntocinon
c. cesarean section
177.a woman comes with obstructed labour and grossy dehydrated investigations reveal fetal demise.what will be the management?
c. cesarean section
d. forceps extraction
178.investigation of choice in cholestasis of pregnancy?
b. bile acids
c. alk phosphatase
179.a female has history of 6 weeks amenorrhoea,usg shows empty sac,serum beta hcg -1000iu.what would be next management?
a. medical management
b. repeat hcg after 48 hours
c. repeat hcg after 1 week
180. velpeau sling and swath bandage is used in?
a. acromio c lavicular dislocation
b. shoulder dislocation
c. fracture scapula
d. fracture clavicle
181. in post radical neck dissection syndrome all are seen except?
a. shoulder drooping
b. restricted range of movement of shoulder joint
c. shoulder pain
d. normal electromyographic finding
182. rissers localiser cast is used in the conservative management of?
a. dorsolumbar scoliosis
b. idiopathic scoliosis
d. spondylolisthesis grade iii
183. watson jones operation is done for?
a. valgus deformity
b. muscle paralysis
c. neglected clubfoot
184. trendelenberg test is positive due to injury to?
a. sup gluteal n
b. inf gluteal n
c. obturator n
d. tibial n
185. joint not involved in ra according to 1987 modified ara criteria is?
186.in posterior compartment syndrome which passive movement causes pain?
a. dorsiflexion of foot
b. fooot inversion
c. toe dorsiflexion
d. foot abduction
187.most common cause of insertional tendinitis of tendoachilles is?
a. improper shoe wear
b. runners and jumpers
d. intraleisonal steroid inj
188.child presents with linear verrucous plaques on the trunk with vacuolisation of keratinocytes in s. spinosum and s. granulosum.diagnosis is?
a. incontinenta pigmenti
b. delayed hypersensitivity reaction
d. linear darriers disease
189.in cengenital dystrophic epidermolysis [bleep] defct is seen in?
a. laminin 4
b. collagen type 7
190.a pt comes with proptosis and abducent n palsy. a dark homogenous mass on t2w mri is seen which shows intense enhancement with contrast.diagnosis is?
a. cavernous hemangioma
191.central dot sign is seen in?
a. carolis disease
b. primary sclerosing cholangitis
c. polycystic liver disease
192. on usg diffuse thickening of gall bladder with hyperechoic shadow at neck and comet tailing is seen in?
a. xanthogranulomatous cholecystitis
c. adenomyomatous polyps
d. cholesterol crystals
193. ct index. true is?
a. by reducing kvp by 50% radiation dose is reduced to half
194. type two schizophrenia(tj crow) is characterised by all except?
a. negative symptoms
b. poor response to tt
c. disorganised behaviour
d. ct scan abnormal
195.according to disabilities act 1995. seventh disability as it is usually referred to is?
a. neurological abnormality
b. mental illness
c. substance abuse
d. disability due to road traffic accident
196. cognitive model of depression is given by?
197.most recent marker of ect is?
b. csf dopamine
c. brain derived growth factor
198. fastest route of absorption of local anaesthetic is?
199. all of the following cause neurolept malignant syndrome except?
200. which drug acts through alpha subunit of gaba receptor?