21. Fallopian tube dysmotility is seen in
a. marfans syndrome
d. turners syndrome
Answer: b . kartagener’s syndrome .
22. fastest route of absorption for local anaesthetic is ?
23. About DDT all are true except
a. it is a Contact poison
b. Residual effects persist for 18 months
c. Causes Immediate death
d. when given along with Permethrin, it has synergistic action
24. All are larvicides except
c. Intermittent Irrigation
d. Paris green
25. Hunterian ligature is done for
b. Varicose veins
c. A-V Malformation
Answer: a . aneurysm .
26. which joint is not involved in rheumatoid arthritis
27. sternocleidomastoid receives its blood supply from all of the following arteries except ?
a. occipital artery
b. post auricular artery
c. thyrocervical trunk
d. superior thyroid artery
answer: c . thyrocervical trunk . reference gray’s anatomy 39th edition .
28. Not associated with CHEOPS
c. Oxygen saturation
Answer: c . oxygen saturation .
29. dengue fever - most sensitive test?
a. tissue culture
b. Ig M
30. what is the vitamin required for carboxylation reactions ?
Answer: a . biotin .
31. which of the following is the most potent stimulator of naïve T cells ?
- B cells
- Mature dendritic cells
- Epithelial cells
Answer: b . mature dendritic cells .
32. the study of death in all its aspects is called ?
answer: a . thanatology .
33. all of the following are good prognostic factors of ALL except ?
- age 2-8 years
- WBC count less than 50000 / mm3
- T(9:22) t(8:14) t(4:11)
Answer: d .
34. which of the following studies is besf for calculating the incidence of a disease ?
- case control study
- cross sectional study
- prospective study
- retrospective study
answer: d . retrospective study also called as the cohort study .
35q: too many false positives in a screening test is due to which of the following ?
- high prevalence
- high incidence
- tests with high specificity
- tests with high sensitivity
answer: d . tests with high sensitivity .
36. cyclodevelopmental stage is seen in ?
answer: b . filariasis .
37. gene for major histocompatibility complex is located on which chromosome ?
Answer: a . short arm of 6 chromosome . 6p .
38. central dot sign on CT is seen in which of the following conditions ?
a. caroli's disease
answer: caroli's disease
39. what is hydrocution ?
- drowning a person in boiling water
- drowning a person in cold water
answer: b .
40. what is FALANGA ?
- beating on the soles of the foot of person
- beating on the ears of a person
- beating on the testicles of a person
- beating on the chest of a person
answer: a . beating on the soles of the foot of a person .