41. fish is not rich in ?
- vitamin A
42. which of the following is not included in the SAFE strategy ?
- vitamin A supplementation
- facial cleaning
- environmental hygiene
answer: b . vitamin A supplementation .
43. which of the following is not a feature of horner’s syndrome ?
- all the above
answer: b . exopthalmos .
44. all of the following are immunity suppressors except ?
answer: d . cephalosporins
45. all are true about wiskott Aldrich syndrome except ?
- it is autosomal recessive
46. in an uremic patient dialysis reverses all of the following except ?
- all of the above
answer: a . neuropathy .
47. misfolding of the proteins is characterisitic of all of the following except ?
- multiple sclerosis
- prion disease
- cruetz feldt Jacobs disease
answer: b . multiple sclerosis .
48.all of the following pierce the buccinator muscle except ?
49. virchow’s triad includes all of the following except ?
- venous stasis
- injury to veins
- blood hypercoagulability
- venous thrombosis
answer: d . venous thrombosis .
50. which one of the following drugs is removed by lungs
- 5 – FU
Answer: a . cyclophosphamide .
51. the CSF pressure is mainly maintained by ?
- rate of synthesis
- rate of absorption
- flow in the ventricles
Answer: b . rate of absorption .
52. which of the following is the best treatment of medullary carcinoma of thyroid ?
- surgery only
- surgery with radiotherapy
- radiotherapy only
answer: surgery only . a .
53. all of the following are included in the phase 1 of detoxification reactions except ?
answer: d . conjugation .
54. most important substance responsible for the bioluminescence of fire flies ?
- phospho creatine
Answer: a . phospho creatine .
55. which of the following is considered as the seventh disability ?
- neurological illness
- mental illness
- substance abuse
Answer: c . substance abuse .
56. which of the following cells is not seen in cerebellum ?
- golgi cells
- granular cells
- purkinje cells
- bipolar cells
57. trendelenburg test is positive due to damage to which of the following nerves ?
- superior gluteal nerve
- inferior gluteal nerve
answer: a . superior gluteal nerve which supplies the gluteus medius and minimus .
58. ifosfamide belongs to which group of drugs ?
- alkylating agents
answer: a . alkylating agents
59. embalming fluid contains all of the following except ?
60. N2O is not used in all of the following surgeries except ?
- laser microlaryngeal surgeries
- vitreoretinal surgeries