a. Forms an absolute scotoma in the eye field
b. Optic disc measures vertically 1.84 mm and horizontally 1.76 mm
c. Approximately 1 million nerve fiber
d. Supplied by central retinal artery
e. Fovea centralis situated nasally to disc
25. True about adult cornea ?
a. Diameter is 10 mm
b. Diameter is 12 mm
c. Diameter is 14 mm
d. Vertically it is about 1 mm more than transverse
e. Microcornea - diameter less than 10 mm
26. Soft exudates are found in ?
d. Coat's disease
27. First retinal abnormality in diabetic retinopathy ?
b. Hard exudates
c. Soft exudates
d. Cotton wool spots
28. Bull's eye lesion is due to toxicity of ?
29. Pigment deposition on cornea is seen in ?
30. Regarding colour blindness, true is ?
a. Mainly congenital
b. Can be tested with Fansworth100 hue test
c. Isihara chart tests red/green color blindness
d. Jerlin-Merlin cotton wool tests it
31. Medial wall of orbit formed by ?
a. Body of sphenoid
b. Lesser wing of sphenoid
c. Greater wing of sphenoid
d. Frontal process of maxilla
e. Anterior and posterior ethmoid canals
32. Retinal detachment seen in ?
c. Eale's disease
d. Cataract extraction
e. Nd Yag photocoagulation
33. Ocular manifestations in AIDS ?
a. Kaposi sarcoma